Sunday, June 22, 2014

Food post or not?

I will let you all decide on the above question (title) :D

Hayley is so very sweet to write me the lovely note below. I must say, thank you Hayley for your blog which I enjoy reading very much.


The gift - 8 bars of Echo Oat Choco. I think they are similar to Princess Ribbon's "The Next In-Thing". I am going to put them into my Milo drink because the oats are no longer shaped as bars (must be due to too much shaking during the long journey from Hayley's house to my house via post).

I must say Hayley is very attentive to her blog readers because she knows that I like to eat oats. If she has sent me a beauty face mask, then I would have to give it away because I don't use it. So thank you again, Hayley but please no more next time, ok? :)  I feel very embarrassed (paiseh) to receive your gift since you also comment on my blog. Thank you for your continuous support too, I appreciate it very much.

Details printed on the packaging.

Ingredients

P/S I have also requested Wenn and other blogger friends not to send me any more registered mail due to my inability to receive them. This time my kind neighbour agreed to do me a favour by house sitting for me and I am also embarrassed to have to seek their help all the time. So sorry but no more registered mail, ya? Thanks! :)

15 comments:

  1. Many ppl have been raving about this oat choco. I havent try them but they say it's good? Must go get some one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like crunchy snacks and the ingredients then I think you will like it. :)

      Delete
  2. Oat choco! This is favourite among the rest! The packaging is very colourful.. Only the shape is different, and yes, the "liew" is the same.. Nice mou?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put in milo drink it feels and tastes like nestum, lol.

      Delete
  3. So unfortunate that you cant received any mails to your house.

    Nice of Hayley to send your those oats.

    And I also would like to take the opportunity here to thank you for your support and comments! You are a great friend, Mun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too Rose. I always look forward to reading your posts about your life in sibu and kuching and also your holidays.

      Delete
  4. You are most welcome mun, glad that it has arrived at you safely!

    I wanna thank you for being my regular commentator too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to read your posts and see the photos so it is a pleasure. :)

      Delete
  5. I also want to thank you for your support...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice munchy

    Next time hv to follow stp....poslaju ..lol...poslaju can ask them to come on the day that we are in

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought this just coz of the people raving about it online! Hm it's quite nice, I guess. Not sure if I will buy another pack but maybe it's the kind of thing that grows on you. But if you put in Milo, wasted la...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it is in powder form now, no longer in a bar shape, how to eat in powder form? So put in Milo la else lagi wasted.

      Delete
  8. oh, i've got those choco oats from Hayley too!! and i really love them.. such a nice snack to pop into my mouth.. love the crunchiness and that subtle chocolatey taste..

    ReplyDelete