Wednesday, May 4, 2022

SOS Provide Dinner

On Wednesday 4.may.22, we just ate the food in the fridge bought on Tuesday. Then we received a message from Jakarta, kid 4 couldn't get any riders to deliver dinner to the Elderlies so we stepped up to be food providers and went out at 4.30 pm to buy dinner for the Elderlies. In doing so, we didn't eat the food in the fridge for our dinner but succumbed to temptations and bought McD for our dinner. 😜

5.30 pm - our McD dinner.

5.30 pm - McD mix and match of spicy beef burger and apple pie for MYR 6.99 which is a good price so I always buy mcd mix and match when I go to McD eateries. He requested for McD nasi lemak with fried chicken. The spicy beef is only a bit spicy in the cheesy mustardy sauce. This spicy sauce is similar to the sauce used for the McD spicy fish burger. It is not too spicy for me so it is tasty.

Total McD bill: MYR 23 nett.

Bought one portion of water cress soup, one portion of curry pork ribs and two portion of rice at MYR 20.90 nett from New Lucky eatery in Sri Petaling using Foodpanda app but the food stall seller told me that he is waiting for me to show up before packing the food so I had to wait for him. Next time I will just order there and then since both ways I have to wait. Hope the Elderlies like this dinner which we went out just to buy for them.

12 comments:

  1. Went to McD today to buy kids' lunch. Oh boy. So packed. Even the Malays were queueing up, I heard they ordering nasi lemak!! Lol.

    The kids had burger for lunch, the adults went to other place to buy takeaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you went to the rescue! Very susah no riders during festive season. I better wait next week to get my McD hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mcd having a brisk business coz most malay & halal eateries were closed. Even the highway drive thru was super long q.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so really lucky there was no long q

      Delete
  4. I want to eat fried chicken. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope u have eaten them by now. 😀

      Delete
  5. I take McD M&M too. Now that cannot order large fries, the second part is always the fries for the kids. If for me it would be apple pie.

    ReplyDelete