Saturday, May 7, 2022

No Eat Out

On Saturday 7.may.22, it was our full day to provide food for the elderlies but kid 2 and family drove their car from across Selat Tebrau especially to visit the Elderlies and wanted to treat the Elderlies lunch so kid 1 helped kid 2 to buy takeaway luxury lunch from Rue Ee eatery in OUG for the elderlies. There was too much food for elderlies for lunch so they ate the same food for dinner too so we didn't have to provide any food. 3 kids and 1 grandkid and 1 inlaw with masks on gathered for short while and took some group photos with the elderlies. Even with masks on in the photo, I can tell who is who of course.

In the evening, kid 1 and kid 2 ate dinner with their families in a restaurant but we and the Elderlies did not join them because we are still not eating out. Now is to decide whether or not the Elderlies want to book the appointment for their 2 booster which is the 4 jab because they are recommended by the officials to do so. Any ideas?

Our Food:

Kuih Sago with gula melaka and shredded coconut. The eatery named it Abor Abor but I couldn't find this name online.

Tasty with coconut taste.

All the food from Original Nyonya eatery.

His lunch.

My selection. I ate some and kept the remaining for the next day. Forgot to take photo of the nasi kunyit which I like a lot, not too soft and the glutinous rice is chewy but cooked well.

Thick skin and a lot of mung beans fillings so is nice.

Total bill.

Pandamart.

My lunch.

His dinner and the next day's breakfast.

After eating this all on my own, I am very satisfied. I kept half the rice for the next day.


12 comments:

  1. the salmon curry bento looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The food at chatto is nice. Are you considering visiting chatto?

      Delete
  2. I like anything nyonya... Kueh or savoury, I am all for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jab no 4 is optional so somehow people not really want to take it. High risk categories are advised to take. So your elderlies still deciding to take or not??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have thought just go for the jab. Next time won't be free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Elderlies themselves decided to go for it and they got it done today.

      Delete