Sunday, May 22, 2022

Nescafe Gold Cappuccino Ice Cream

On Sunday, 22.may.22, went to Taman Desa to buy food for ourselves.

*** Speedmart ***

After I read about this new ice cream by Nescafe, I have been looking for them but they are all sold out, even via their official online store on shopee, they are all sold out so when I went into speedmart to buy bread and saw them, I quickly bought one to try and shared it with him in the car.

10.49 am - Nescafe Cappuccino Ice Cream Stick. I think I bought it for MYR 4.30 from Speedmart but in the official online store in shopee, 12 Sticks, 85ml each costs MYR 54.00 nett. We like the rich coffee taste of this ice cream.

Cross section.

Paper packaging.

Made locally.

*** Tuck Tuck Tei ***

12.02 noon - must buy siew yuk when it is available so this is one portion of siew yuk. Price is MYR 10 nett. The skin is very crispy. We threw away the layers of fat. Next time I will request for lean meat.

A small portion of rice, one braised egg, okra, napa cabbages, long beans, and egg tofu for MYR 7 nett. Both of us shared this chap fan for lunch.

Also bought 2 packs of 3jc mihun soup at MYR 7.50 nett for breakfasts for the following two days and one pack of dry beef mix broad wanton noodles for his dinner at MYR 8.50 nett.

*** More food ***
1. 2 siew Bao and 1 egg tart from Sing Kee Kitchen at MYR 2.20 each 
2. Nasi Lemak with chicken thigh rendang and potatoes curry at MYR 11 from Sepetang coffee shop
3. 6 iced cham from Pakopi drinks truck at MYR 3.90 each for a total of MYR 23.40 nett

I will continue to look for the nescafe Gold Cappuccino Ice Cream sticks and buy a few sticks to store in the freezer at home. Tasty!😋

8 comments:

  1. I think I too am interested and want to try the ice cream if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, all the best to u n me looking for them. 💪💪💪😀

      Delete
  2. locally made but out-of-stock, this must be a high demand item! Last time when i went to Nestle HQ office, they have a freezer full of ice-creams and are free for all staffs. Also free-flow of Nescafe, Milo and all sorts (of their product) at their pantry. So syiok for their staffs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this info. If I just grad then I would go work for them knowing this info cos everyday I will eat at least 6 ice cream from the pantry if it is unlimited. Yum yummy!

      Delete
  3. I am very tempted by this Nescafe Cappuccino Ice Cream! Must look for it when I go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also looking for them still. Lolx! 😀

      Delete
  4. Sounds good to me also. The usual Magnum-style is too sweet for me so some coffee in it should be nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This ice cream is not as sweet as the magnum ic.

      Delete