Wednesday, April 11, 2018

WG Brew House

Sweet and Sour Fish Rice Lunch Set at MYR 10.80+  (6% GST = MYR 11.45 nett). I asked for half portion of rice so you can see from the photo above, it is a mini sized rice portion. The fish meat is firm so it is ok. I think they wrote on the menu that they use dory for their fish and chips so I guess this fish is dory too but this dory tastes ok so I will order this dish again.

Napa cabbage soup and ice lemon tea - Both are included foc in the lunch set.

Foc ice cream in the lunch set. This sesame ice cream tastes ok but the texture is too soft. I think it has melted despite being served in a frozen mini glass but I gobbled it all up to prevent it from melting further.

This value lunch set is available everyday.

They serve noodles too.

My friends' value lunch sets cost MYR 13.55 nett each.

This Brew House in SS2 has just opened a few months ago and they are opening many branches in the Klang Valley. There is a branch in Sri Petaling too.

22 comments:

  1. I see that somebody had wild boar curry, is it you? I have not wild boar in curry yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my friend not me. when I was young I ate wild boar curry before.

      Delete
  2. Oh my!!! I love the golden frills of that fried egg - the yolk looks a bit overdone though. Everything on their menu looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked for the yolk to be fully cooked.

      Delete
  3. Big dory fillet. I like that. Love the look of the fried egg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Portion of the fish looks big... for this, the price is quite reasonable..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see that their prices are very reasonable with Value Set meals too. I hope that 6%GST will be abolished next month!! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. won't waste the effort to implement so most likely will stay.

      Delete
  6. The name 'Brew House' is so familiar like I hav just seen in a few days ago...then only realised that I did passed by the outlet after reading ur last sentence....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too have passed by the outlet in SP. you going to try it?

      Delete
  7. The lunch sets appear quite attractive. The name sounded familiar and I though I saw one before near The Curve. But I could be mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you are right but I didn't find out about the other branches.

      Delete
  8. The lunch set is good value lah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute lah, half portion of rice still comes in a bowl shape.

    I think this lunch set is very good value. I would like to try them out too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. presentation is important to them. I am sure your whole family would like the food here.

      Delete
  10. The lunch set looks good and price reasonable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They even made you a mini bowl of rice and decorated it hehe.

    ReplyDelete