Thursday, April 12, 2018

WG Ah Ma Kitchen

My lunch: Bubur Cha Cha MYR 5.50 nett and Bak Chang (粽子) MYR 6.90 nett. The Bubur Cha Cha has a lot of coconut milk in it and many cubes of yam and sweet potatoes so it was tasty as it was not too sweet. The Bak Chang has soft glutinous rice, salted egg yolk, a piece of fatty pork with a little bit of lean pork meat. It does not have that many ingredients in it but that is to be expected at this price. I will order this Bak Chang again.

The items that my friends ordered with nett prices which are affordable so that could explain the amount of people eating at this place as shown in the photo below. 

Full house during lunch time at Ah Ma Kitchen, Jaya One.

18 comments:

  1. That would be my breakfast, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really a fan of bubur cha cha but that one looks good. That chang is so expensive but I guess it has a lot of meat inside. Ah yes, it has salted egg yolk as well, no wonder the higher price for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was your lunch? I don't think I be full and satisfy from that. Lol. But put that aside, I do love a good bowl of bubur cha cha and bak Chang. Yes. With salted egg in it, I like that too. Long time didn't have bubur cha cha. Cold or warm, good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long time I didn't take bubur cha cha.. yes, it definitely looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lunch can be my breakfast or lunch anytime! I like these 2 items very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing how many stuff inside the bubur chacha served. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great! Food might taste good in this place, it is crowded with people:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once i want to eat bur bur cha cha, went there it is already sold out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both very filling choices! Yeah I also think bak chang is more of eating the glutinous rice, don't mind if it doesn't have a lot of filling.

    ReplyDelete