Friday, January 26, 2018

WG Lunch Solo

I had lunch alone one day at "Delectable by Su" cafe at the Glasshouse Seputeh while waiting for my friend to pick me up. Since the cafe is well known for its cake, I ordered a slice of cake and espresso to go with it.

They served me pop corns foc!

Tim Tam Cheese Cake - MYR 18 nett.

It was sweet and rich so I could not finish it even with the bitter espresso so I took a third of the cake back for my friend to try.

The part of the menu for cakes and coffee. A slice of banana bread is now MYR 7 nett and they have not updated the price in the menu for it yet.

Cake counter

I also bought a whole loak of banana cake and a slice of classic chocolate cake for my friend as takeaway. They accept credit card payment for total amount that is above MYR 50 nett.

18 comments:

  1. I can finish the whole cake by myself as i have a sweet tooth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd need more than just a slice of cake for my lunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better to eat a main meal for lunch and cake for tea later.

      Delete
  3. You've got my weak point, Mun! I love cakes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily you had the bitter expresso with it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purposely order bitter expresso to go with the sweet cake.

      Delete
  5. the popcorn is so 'golden'! nice to pair with the cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The popcorn is crunchy and sweet with a little saltiness from the butter on it.

      Delete
  6. I dont think I would consider this a lunch! Lol. Afternoon tea maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can easily finish everything! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much sugar at one go so better to share.

      Delete
  8. The cake looks good and sooo sinful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sinful is correct. Don't even want to think about the calories!

      Delete
  9. Yummy! I am wondering whether this outlet is a rebranding by Su Chan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Delectable is not by Su Chan. It is by a young lady named Su. She has kiosks in the Gardens Mall and you can buy her book of how she got to open these dessert places at this café or the kiosks or at local book stores too. Her store website is delectable.com.my

      Delete