*** Restoran hajris bistro bdr Sri permaisuri ***
*** Tangkak kopitiam m vertica ***
10.37 am - the empty plate contained two soft boiled eggs MYR 2.90++ which he has eaten when this photo was taken. 😂
10.46 am - it was either salt crispy chicken or pop corn chicken ala carte and the vip chose salt crispy chicken when I asked so I ordered it MYR 11.90++ to be shared by us 3 pax.
10.49 am - vip's wat Dan dry pan mee set MYR 13.90++ inclusive of a cold drink. This dish wasn't finished because too much pan mee and the minced meat is too salty according to the vip.
10.37 am - the empty plate contained two soft boiled eggs MYR 2.90++ which he has eaten when this photo was taken. 😂
Double kaya butter toasts MYR 6.90++
Hot green tea MYR 4.90++
The ice cincau drink belongs to the wat Dan dry pan mee set MYR 13.90++ ordered by the vip
10.46 am - it was either salt crispy chicken or pop corn chicken ala carte and the vip chose salt crispy chicken when I asked so I ordered it MYR 11.90++ to be shared by us 3 pax.
10.49 am - vip's wat Dan dry pan mee set MYR 13.90++ inclusive of a cold drink. This dish wasn't finished because too much pan mee and the minced meat is too salty according to the vip.
Total MYR 67.75 nett we gave the vip a treat.
1157 get things
1200 carry things do delivery foc
1205 completed delivery 1
After that went to do foc delivery 2.
Morning 44.60
Next morning 44.40
Removed 200g because completed meals early at 12 noon.
*** The End ***





Dear Mun, I like all your pictures. The presentations are pretty, dear friend.
ReplyDelete