Monday, July 20, 2026

WC Final esp arg

On Monday 20.july.2026, he woke up early as usual at 3 am and watched the final. I woke up only at 7.30 am and did morning routine for 🐈‍⬛ so only went out at 9.30 am.

*** Thong Kee Sri Petaling ***

9.42 am - soft boiled eggs MYR 3.60+

9.45 am - he ordered pan mee hand torn MYR 10+ and I ordered two braised eggs MYR 4+

9.49 am - kaya butter toast MYR 3.20+
Hot tk signature 1+1 which is coffee and tea mixed one part to one part MYR 3.50+
Total MYR 25.75 nett

*** He cooked early dinner ***

1.21 pm - frozen sausages.
Bitter gourd stir fry pork.

3.38 pm - my portion of sausages and bitter gourd. I ate all the remaining frozen keluak fried rice from the freezer kept there on Saturday.

Morning 44.40
Next morning ??.??

*** The End ***

2 comments:

  1. Your hubby is an avid football fan to wake up at 3:00 am to watch the finals. One of my brothers used to be football crazy when he was a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mun, I have seen bitter gourd in pictures on videos of a channel I subscribe to on YouTube. Never seen it here or tasted it.
    I do like sausages. For breakfast this morning I ate at a delicatessen and I had smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, two slices of tomato, coffee and water. It was a delicious 😋 and satisfying meal.

    ReplyDelete