*** Ayam Gepuk Lot 96 Sri Petaling ***
11.07 am - storefront. Next to it is a new cafe called minimo bingsu cafe which serves Bingsu which is shaved ice dessert. I will eat bingsu there one day.
*** Ho Jiak Chap Fan Sri Petaling ***
Before eating ayam gepuk, we ate chap fan no rice at ho Jiak eatery which is located at the same row of shop houses.
Livers, blood cubes, spinach
My chapfan no rice MYR 3.50 nett:
Steamed eggs, sardines
Total MYR 9 nett.
Not in the photo, a small bowl of soup of the day that is provided by self service. I didn't take any because I don't want to drink that soup.
*** Wah Yuen Sri Petaling ***
11.40 am - this cold papaya dessert was also ordered by him. I just help him eat the remaining items.






I have nasi ayam gepuk stall at my shop.
ReplyDeleteYour man's chap fan is rich in iron. I like spinach. Ate a lot of these for past months due to my low blood count.
Wow! That is good that you are up to date with the trend to have a ayam gepuk stall in your shop. 💪🏻👍🏻
DeleteHow is your red blood cells count now? Did the food like spinach and livers work?
Dear Mun, I enjoyed seeing all your photos! I am unfamiliar with the foods here. The chicken leg look good! Thank you so much for sharing, dear friend, and I hope you have a lovely week!
ReplyDelete