On Wednesday 29.jul.2026, went to Canton-Z and Chun Yang Tmn Bkt indah for food.
*** Canton-Z ***
8.54 am - two 1 pax portion of roast pork and one small rice 🍚 to share. Total MYR 18 nett.
*** Chun Yang Tmn Bkt indah ***
Soft boiled eggs on toast with hot cham promo price MYR 5.80 nett
Set breakfast of hot coffee, kaya butter toasts and not in the photo soft boiled eggs. MYR 10 nett.
Total MYR 15.80 nett.
*** Family mart ssg ***
10 am - Cadbury hazelnut ice cream stick 80 ml
Promo price MYR 4.90 nett save MYR 1.80
Bought one MYR 4.90 nett.
10.02 am - taste acceptable.
Morning 43.90
Next morning 43.85
Removed 50g water which is negligible.
*** The End ***
Tasted Canton-Z's roast once. Quite alright to me.
ReplyDeleteOh. Now there is Cadbury ice cream? I don't know if I seen one here. Maybe I should scout around at the ice cream section when I go to supermarket in my next visit.
I don't know when Cadbury ice cream started being sold there.
DeleteDear Mun, the ice cream bar looks quite good! I enjoyed seeing all your photos, dear friend. I hope you have a lovely week ahead!
ReplyDeleteThank you Linda 🙂
DeleteThat ice cream stick looks very nice. I haven't had one of those in a long time. The last one I had years ago was Magnum. I can't even remember what flavor, most likely chocolate and I don't miss it. Which is a good thing. LOL!
ReplyDeleteYa, good that you no longer feels the urge to eat ice cream
DeleteLooks good, now i would want to try tht Cadbury ice cream too.
ReplyDeleteGo try try try 😋
Delete7-11 periodically has offers on ice-cream. I have b1f1 magnums still in the freezer.
ReplyDelete