Tuesday, November 16, 2021

PestaPanda

Tuesday 16.nov.21 is the day fav kid flew back to her family. Everyone will be missing fav kid a lot. He went over to order lunch using shopeefood for them, ate together with them too. Then he waited until 5 pm for Amal Seri Sinar to pickup some things from the elderlies' place to be recycled or reuse.

6.30 pm - the two of us shared the rice box on the right for dinner. The gravy taste is not strong so it tastes nice, not overpowering.

11.10 am - I wanted to use the pestapanda evoucher so I selected a restaurant that accepts this evoucher and ordered for dinner and one dish for the next day. Got MYR 12 nett off by using PestaPanda evoucher.

*** Subway again ***

12.07 noon - my lunch. I am curious as to what the elderlies' subway selection taste like so I ordered the same selection. Subway Melt with all vegetables and honey mustard and BBQ sauce.

Subway Melt has ham and crispy beef bacon.
The BBQ sauce is too sweet for me. I prefer the steak and cheese subway with mustard dressings.

This is the Honey Oat Bread.

Use letsmakan evoucher code to get MYR 8 nett off.

Ordered two subway buns  - top is roast beef for my next day's lunch. I could eat bread with fillings like this subway with all veges every day.

14 comments:

  1. U are a subway fan coz u can eat it everyday. I cannot coz i need rice to survive🙄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a bread person not only for subway, any tasty burgers or bagels or sandwiches, I also can eat it everyday. No need to eat rice at all.

      Delete
  2. Watching you eat so many subways tempt me to want to order one as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like to eat raw vegetables then can go buy subway n add all vegetables.

      Delete
  3. Grab is still giving 50 percent discount and capped at 12.50... I used to take advantage of that when I was in IPoh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U mean just for subway, grab is giving 50% discount? Let me go check. Thanks for dropping by despite being busy with bb.

      Delete
  4. There used to be a Subway outlet at Damansara Uptown but sadly they closed. Now I remember, I love Subway Melt! Maybe I can order via Grabfood one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, do order via grabfood if u want to rekindle the love. 😉 Important thing for subway is to ensure we choose the dressings we like. Choose dressings that we don't like then the whole bun won't taste nice to us. Enjoy! 😋😋😋

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried Subway's food. I think we have one outlet here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you interested to try now? But you can easily make this bun sandwich at home. 👌🙂

      Delete
  6. So good giving things by arranging them to pick up. Subway is always nice to have, hope the elderlies are fine being apart with fav kid for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good that Pertubuhan Amal Seri Sinar is willing to collect the preloved items and also broken items to be reused or recycled. I can eat subway long buns every day. Yums! Not for a while because fav kid is married to an Indonesian so is living there now permanently.

      Delete
  7. Wah the elderlies also know how to appreciate subway. I can't... to me the bread is hard, the fillings are meh and I get hungry too soon after that haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can make your own buns with your chosen fillings at home easily so I guess that's why you don't like subway.

      Delete