Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Hock Yee Ulu Yam Loh Mee OUG

Tuesday 23.nov.21 is his day to supply lunch to the Elderlies so he went over at 11.30 am and used shopeefood to order the lunch. I was having a bit of nausea symptoms which I believe is from the booster so I was in bed nearly the whole day. 

3.55 pm - I only got up at this time to eat this two packs of soy desserts from soy bar from Tien Yuen coffee shop bought on Monday, the previous day. Each pack costs MYR 5 nett.

4.30 pm - then I ate the final 6 of 6 jelly coconut bought on Friday, 3 days ago. I kept it in the chiller but it has a slimy liquid on top which I washed off before eating the jelly coconut which taste a bit fermented.

6.30 pm - I then finished up his remaining fried rice for him. Bought together with the elderlies' lunch.

6.52 pm - I ate half a salted egg pastry, MYR 3.20 nett and one egg tart MYR 2.20 bought from Tien Yuen coffee shop on the previous day, Monday for a sweet ending to my meals for this day.

These are the food he bought for the Elderlies for lunch using shopeefood. Can see from the above, there are many discounts available by using shopeefood.

He prefers the wat tan hor to the loh Mee because the wat tan hor has got wok hei. He ate half the fried rice for lunch and a quarter for dinner before I finished the last quarter. Standard fried rice with wok hei. I felt better at night. No longer having nausea symptoms.

14 comments:

  1. I want to enjoy some jelly coconut too. It has been ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know any places selling coconut jelly over at your place?

      Delete
  2. A taste of this and that, no heavy meal but light eating over time. Sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In bed nearly whole day?! Tht's very impactful jab😨. Does ur spouse having the same effect too? I prefer wat tan hor too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No la. I just taking it easy only la. 😅 Can get up punya. No, he didn't feel any nausea symptoms. He just feel a bit headache and he ate two panadols.

      Delete
    2. LOL....u over-dramatic with the jab effect....

      Delete
  4. Bet you didn't enjoy coconut 6/6 as much as the earlier ones!

    You're lucky... I can hardly get anything from Shopeefood as they only deliver within 2km. Yes the discounts are attractive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok la. The coconut tastes ok. Is it only 2 km? I think not as oug should be more than 2 km away.

      Delete
    2. I tried to order from outlets just over 2km also cannot. Error message appears that it's too far away.

      Delete
    3. Hhhmmm, why so weird. Maybe can write and ask the helpdesk. Maybe the store set up is wrong.

      Delete
  5. Love that jelly coconut too, look refreshing. Good to know Shopee food also has many discounts..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jelly coconut is very refreshing. Ya, got discounts and can use shopee coins too.

      Delete