Wednesday, November 24, 2021

One Open Again

Wednesday 24.nov.21 is kid 1's day so we went out to buy food takeaway for ourselves only. One of the two stalls that were closed the previous time we were there is open now so it is good to see that the stall operator has fully recovered from the infection. The other stall operator is an elderly man, much much older than this recovered man so hopefully the elderly is ok.

Thursday 25.nov.21 8.08 am - this is my favourite soup 3jc MYR 6.50 nett shared by the 2 of us for breakfast. Bought on Wednesday from the man who has recovered.

Wed 24.nov.21 4.44 pm - finally I took time to eat all the remaining butter cake I bought from Paul's bakery in pavilion mall on Fri 5.nov.21 which is about 19 days again. Very buttery but too sweet for me so I don't think I will buy this butter cake again because it is too sweet for me although it is very, very buttery.

Wed 24.nov.21 3.54 pm - this is my portion of duck breast meat and siew yuk rice. Just two pieces each is enough for me. This duck and siew yuk rice costs MYR 9.50 nett from lucky Alley coffee shop.

We also bought ccf with ytf MYR 13 nett, hailam char drink MYR 2.80 nett, wanton Mee siew yuk MYR 6.50 nett, 2 egg tarts and 2 siew Bao MYR 7.90 nett from Choy Kei coffee shop.

12 comments:

  1. It is a risk especially if you are selling food as you will come into contact with so many people. Hopefully those who are infected have been vaccinated hence the infections and symptoms would not be that severe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, selling food is considered front liners. Teachers also considered front liners so please be careful. Agreed that everyone should be vaccinated so that won't be so severe.

      Delete
  2. I hope those infected will recover completely. The cases are going up and down and up again. Sigh......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really hope can recover fully without long covid. Hopefully booster can stop cases from going higher.

      Delete
  3. nowadays everywhere/everyone is so prone to infection....jst 2 days ago i went to the office (which i rarely go all the while) and on that day itself one staff reported unwell and confirmed positive the very next morning. Now my 'My Sejahtera' shows a yellow sign...aduiiii!!! i need to monitor my health for these few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, you are right. That's why I quickly go register for booster once I am eligible for it. Hope it can give more immunity. Since you didn't talk to the staff, should be ok, fingers crossed 🤞 please take good care! Stay safe! 🙏

      Delete
  4. Some like sweet butter cake so need to find one you like.

    Oh today only I suddenly found my appointment for 3rd dose is tomorrow. If my friend didn't mention it, I would have missed my appointment. There is an SMS from MKN which I did wonder briefly about then ignored as normally the messages aren't important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, do u like sweet butter cake? If yes, can try this cake then. Good that your friend mentioned it and you check. Yay, you will get your booster today!

      Delete
    2. I prefer cakes which aren't too sweet. Yep got my Pfizer jab. :) Happy-happy coz not many people. But that night fever and chills started and cost me the Saturday and early Sunday.

      Delete
    3. Oh, u got fever and chills. I didn't so maybe u got antibody created and I don't.

      Delete
  5. The butter cake looks good but too sweet eh? Miss butter and fruit cake. Hope the cases go down and not coming up..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too sweet for me but maybe just right for u. Ya I hope the cases go down too.

      Delete