Wednesday, February 12, 2020

WG Slow Coffee

 My friend took me to a new cafe at The Hub, SS2 for lunch. After looking through the menu, I ordered this chicken and waffle from the brunch menu at MYR 22+ (10% service charge = MYR 24.20 nett). So much for me wanting to stay away from deep fried food. The next best thing to do is I removed the crispy coatings as much as I could to eat the chicken.

 My friend's order: chicken confit at MYR 28+ (MYR 30.80 nett). She sent it back to the kitchen because the bone is oozing red liquid which we think is blood and the kitchen cooked a new one for her explaining that the meat will be not as juicy since they cook it longer to ensure the bones are fully cooked.

 We shared a vanilla souffle pancake at MYR 19+ (MYR 20.90 nett).

 Now you can see the fruits.

 After my friend took half away.

 Total bill for two pax: MYR 75.90 nett.

 The menu. what would you order?

 The mains and desserts. Anything you fancy from this menu?

 Interior - looking out.

 Interior - looking in.

 Can you see the name of this cafe - Slow coffee - white words on white walls.

Here the word slow can be seen. Mei by Fat Spoon is located along this same row.

18 comments:

  1. The deep fried crispy coatings is the best part of the chicken lol. The pancake looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right but I am staying away from deep fried food.

      Delete
  2. I would order what you ordered too since it looks nice from your photo and it is more filling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Souffle pancake looks good, not like the ones my missus had here that day, so flat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will follow ur orders too, both the chicken and the dessert...lolx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh!? nothing else looks good for you from the menu ah?

      Delete
  5. I welcome the desserts!! So tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are making me crave for souffle pancakes! I must visit Soylab to get my fix hee..hee..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so lucky, can just walk to soylab to eat souffle pancakes.

      Delete
  7. I am eyeing your souffle pancake. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since you already ordered the fried chicken, might as well postpone the diet a little bit. Souffle pancake looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is not a diet. I find deep fried food too dry for my throat.

      Delete