Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Week day lunch

Lunch 1: Loh Yee Mee small portion at MYR  7.30 nett at Paramount Garden, PJ.

Lunch 2: Siew Yuk Rice Set at MYR 16.90 nett which includes a glass of iced lemon tea.

Green Curry Rice Lunch Set at MYR 16.90 nett and add MYR 1.10 nett to change the ice lemon tea to coffee.

Total price for two pax: MYR 34.90 nett from Thai Hou Sek, Midvalley Mall.

Lunch 3: Salmon Soup rice at MYR 20.15 nett. The broth has a very light flavour of the radish, carrots and lady fingers so I drank all of it. The salmon is fresh and delicious!

Both of us ordered the same dish at Mei by Fat Spoon and The Hub, SS2.

10 comments:

  1. The broth of the salmon soup rice must be sweet and tasty with all the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Thai! Had lor mee yesterday, nothing like lor me but thankfully, it was quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love meals served in a tray with the rice and main dish served separately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't taken loh mee and green curry for a long time. Craving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh #2 is from Thai Hou Sek. Somehow I don't see items to attract me in, but your pictures do look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have new menus now so do check it out.

      Delete