Friday, February 28, 2020

WG Bao Pao

Yam bao and Malai ko char siew bao from Key Way coffee shop at Paramount Garden, PJ. Total price is MYR 7 nett. One is MYR 3 nett and one is MYR 4 nett - I forgot which is what. I gave both to my friends, one each and they told me that the two baos taste ok, not much fillings.

For lunch, I ate chicken breast meat with no sauce with a small portion of chicken rice at MYR 5 nett. My friend had white rice small portion with lotus root peanuts soup at MYR 8.50 nett at Kong Sai Chai coffee shop at Paramount garden, PJ. This is the most affordable chicken rice that I know of in klang valley.

14 comments:

  1. The baos look unique. My neighbourhood also has a stall selling very afforable chicken rice, S$2.00 for a plate of white chicken rice, but recently they have increased the price to S$2.50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping to go to the Nam Heong outlet here one of these days to try the chicken rice despite the bad reviews - food so so, VERY expensive but they have a promotion at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baos are not in the usual shape or color, interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can go check out this key way coffee shop, the row behind o&s.

      Delete
  4. Ha ha! The bao dumplings are so cute and creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you eaten at this dim sum shop since you are very familiar with Paramount garden, pj?

      Delete
  5. The baos do look special. Pity look better than they taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. healthy versions I guess so no artificial flavours and not sweet.

      Delete