Friday, December 8, 2017

Mee Rebus

After reading about mee jawa at Nancy's blog and mee rebus at STP's blog, I went in search of them and found the above - Mee Rebus at MYR 12.50+ (5% service charge = MYR 13.15 nett). It has half a hard boiled egg, some vegetables, potatoes, squid, tofu and very thick gravy.

A close up look at the pieces of squid.

See how thick the gravy is. I shared this plate of mee rebus with my friend and we finished eating all the gravy.

Penang Flavours in One Utama is located opposite Old Siam eatery.

14 comments:

  1. Wah your mee rebus got so much liew, ours only got hard boiled egg and tofu, I like to eat mee rebus and mee jawa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. luckily they give the liew as per the price they charge.

      Delete
  2. Slurpssss!!! Yours sure looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a portion. But I am not a big fan of mee rebus. Probably haven't tasted a goid bowl of mee rebus yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must go and try this Mee Rebus. I only ate their CKT there.
    I must blog about the famous Penang's Bangkok Lane Mee Goreng that fled to KL. I went to eat twice and forgot to snap photos. Haiks! I am not a foodie blogger la. Wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how is their CKT? I am interested to try this mee goreng from kl so please write about it. thanks!

      Delete
  5. Now I feel like having mee rebus hee..hee..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mee rebus looks more delicious! Love the look of the gravy and the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Portion is big and taste is flavourful which is what you like! :)

      Delete