Wednesday, November 16, 2016

My Selection

Finally we went to eat at the renovated Sushi Zanmai branch at the Gardens Mall. The above sushi items are my favourite sushi.

We also ordered a bowl/cup of chawanmushi at MYR5.80 nett.

The most expensive item in our selection is Sushi Unatama at MYR7.80 for a set of two sushi unagi with tamago. Next is the Aburi Salmon Sushi at MYR6.80 for a set of two partially grilled salmon sushi. After that is salmon peach sushi and toro (fatty belly meat) salmon at MYR5.80 nett for a set of two sushi.

The plates are colour coded.

Another look at the delicious sushi.

Which one should I eat the last so that its taste will remind in my mouth for the longest time?

I still can't decide. Which one do you suggest?



20 comments:

  1. Wow! The avocado looks fresh. The ones we get here are too ripe, rather mushy - can't get perfect slices like that...and they are so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I like to order the avocado sushi here.

      Delete
  2. What do you mean can't decide? You already eaten and come back and blog about it already! XD

    I always eat the best for last, so the raw salmon one for me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At that time cannot decide la. Now I have forgotten the order that I ate the last four. LOL!

      Delete
  3. LOL. I like RG's fiery mouths. I would also save the best for last.

    In my opinion, they have the best Chawanmushi in KL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same as RG, I would eat the raw salmon last.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last must be fishiest one...salmon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just wallop whatever u feel like it...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the sushi but if I am to choose, I go for the salmon. Hehe.

    I only been to Zanmai once in Kuching. Long time overdue, need to visit it some day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raw salmon is my favourite! I just went Buffet Town International for a buffet on Tuesday and I had two rounds of raw salmon, slurps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chawanmushi also my favourite! Seems like I have many favourites :P

      Delete
    2. Wow! Buffet so you can eat as much as you like for the raw salmon.

      Delete
    3. Nice right, the Chawanmushi, so smooth.

      Delete
  9. I always keep my favourite for the last.

    ReplyDelete