Saturday, January 25, 2014

Just Carb

Today at the morning market, I bought the following food items. Each packet costs only MYR 2. I ate one quarter portion from each of the packet because the rest were eaten by my family and was very full but extremely thirsty for the rest of the day. Despite all these, I find the food quite tasty and sometimes I have cravings to eat them.

Glutinous rice with peanuts and anchovies.

Noodles with a bit of bean sprout.

Mee hoon with beansprout, peanuts and anchovies.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not disappointing. Actually it is very tasty.

      Delete
  2. I like Glutinous rice, but stomach not good, can't eat much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, that's why I eat only one quarter of the portion only.

      Delete
  3. I love the glutinous rice..yummy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but can only eat one quarter of the above portion.

      Delete