Friday, October 9, 2026

Day0 big life event

On Friday 9.oct.2026, early morning met up with overseas people for breakfast. Later at night will meet up with them again for dinner.

*** Wah Yuen Sri Petaling ***

8.34 am - We ordered one breakfast set and as usual change the instant noodles to macaroni.
Chicken chop macaroni soup.

8.35 am - Part of the breakfast set. Ordered one ala carte toast scrambled eggs sandwich which I ate half portion cos guests accidentally ate half portion when the sandwich arrives at the table πŸ˜‚ 

*** Not that new eatery Sri Petaling ***

8.20 am - Maybe one day we will try out this place: Fu Chun Yuan Dim Sum which is next to Wang Yee Wang Sri Petaling.

9.13 am - Looks like red bean pancakes πŸ˜‹ 

*** Thong Kee Sri Petaling ***

9.23 am - Continue eating with them at their favourite pork mix soup eatery which is thong Kee.
Kaya butter toasts 3.20+
Soft boiled eggs 3.60+
Hot Tk signature 1+1 slight sugar 3.50+
4Guest large ice coffee slight sugar 4.90+
Total MYR 16.10 nett.

*** Room with a View ***

4.04 pm - couldn't recognize any of the buildings πŸ˜‚

*** Ate Room ***

5.26 pm - same angle

*** The magic door ***

Must walk through the car park

*** RuSim Thai restaurant ***







After the dinner at RuSim 6 went to LuckBros Kopi for coffee ☕ and more chit chat 

Morning 43.95
Next morning 43.90
Surprisingly removed 50g water which is negligible.

*** The End ***

8 comments:

  1. The guest was confused and accidentally ate your portion? hah..hah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The view captured from the guest's hotel room? Looks gloomy. In kl? I also very jakun couldn't recognize any buildingπŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya n ya. Tomorrow full day events πŸ₯³πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

      Delete
  3. Big life event? Siapa kahwin?πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiyor, u r indeed very very intelligent πŸ€“

      Delete
  4. Hi dear Mun, thank you for sharing this lovely tour with your beautiful photos! In response to your question on my blog, yes, I did take those photos of the moon from my balcony! I looked out my window and saw it and decided to jump at the chance to get a picture! I grabbed my cellphone, went out on my balcony and took the photos. :)
    I hope you have a lovely weekend, dear friend. I have been pretty tired, just taking one day at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Linda, please take good care πŸ«‚
      It is good to just take one day at a time. I will also learn to do that as well.
      So nice that you can look at the sky from your 🏑 balcony. I m looking forward to seeing more moon photos whenever it is convenient for you 😊

      Delete