*** Saizeriya Aeon Maluri ***
1. Tuna mushroom tomato pasta MYR 8.39+
2. Salmon steak MYR 14.05+ with a very thin small piece of salmon covered by cream cheese sauce.
3. Margherita pizza MYR 8.39+ which I really like because the dough is thin and crispy so I am able to eat the whole pizza without feeling full, my friend only ate one small piece. Will definitely order pizzas again.
4. Mushroom soup MYR 6.50+ with pieces of real mushrooms in the creamy soup so it is tasty 😋
5. Both of us ordered free flow drink at MYR 6.50+ each
I drank nestle mocha coffee and nestle salted caramel latte from the self serviced coffee vending machine.
Total MYR 53.35 nett palindrome 😊
*** Thong Kee Sri Petaling ***
Nasi lemak curry chicken MYR 10.90+
Hot tk signature 1+1 drink MYR 3.50+
Total MYR 22.45 nett
He also ordered pork mix misua add 1 egg from the pork noodles stall
*** Mung bean pastries ***
Morning 43.60
Next morning 43.95
Retained 350g water because ate too much carbs and sugar 😂
*** Nuuan Bakes ssg ***








No queue at saizeriya? I like their small portion, can try more things.
ReplyDeleteNo queue but almost full house. Luckily got people finished eating n didn't dilly dally sitting around chatting. They finished n left so got some tables available. 👍🏻 😊
Delete