Sunday, November 5, 2023

Wasabi Seaweed Popiah

On Sunday 5.nov.2023, went to Swee Hing coffee shop for brunch but it was closed so went to Kokan coffee shop instead.

*** Kokan coffee shop ***

8.51 am - he ordered chicken feet mushrooms dry wanton noodles and hot cham MYR 2.6 nett. I ordered two popiah:
1. Wasabi mayo seaweed popiah MYR 8 nett. The wasabi is so strong that it cleared his congested nose.
2. Citrus mayo seaweed popiah MYR 7 nett.

Both popiah have raw shredded jicama in them as fillings. Taste nice so will buy them again.


8.57 am - toasts and two half boiled eggs MYR 7.40 nett.

8.57 am - my iced Cham O Kosong MYR 3.3 nett. It still tastes a bit sugary sweet. I guess the coffee beans were roasted with sugar perhaps. No sour taste as I prefer.

8.59 am - cross sections of popiah with shredded raw jicama and crunchy bits of I-don't-know-what as fillings. Will order the wasabi popiah only when I need to have congested nose cleared because the wasabi is strong. Citrus popiah can be ordered again too. For both popiah, I requested for minimum mayo.

8.59 am - he left this large amount of noodles for me so after I ate them all, I didn't eat anything for the day anymore so my omad is completed at 9 ish am.

He bought mihun soup for house Elderly's lunch.

*** Status ***

House:
3 times:
1. 9 ish am
Dropped by and noticed the elderly didn't eat any breakfast so he prepared bread with jam and Milo drink for him.

2. 1.30 am
Heated up mihun soup and served lunch

3. 6.20 pm
Bought sing mihun stirfry and soup MYR 14 ish from nearby eatery and for dinner, ate them together with elderly.

Foc services from offspring

Center:
1. Received 25 rolls of wraps for dressings.
2. Received a wataps call fro elderly.
3. No visits

2 comments:

  1. I would want to try wasabi popiah, haha. To get the kick of it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you will. The wasabi is so strong although little bit only will clear up congested nose.

      Delete