Friday, November 17, 2023

Disinhibited

On Friday 17.nov.2023, he wanted to eat pan Mee at Swee Hing coffee shop but the stall is not open.

*** Swee Hing coffee shop ***

10.12 am - his dry 3jc mihun kway Teow MYR 9 nett. Hot cham and iced Cham total MYR 5.90 nett.

10.21 am - I ate all his remaining 3jc noodles.

10.19 am - I added a fried egg to duck ckt kway Teow yellow Mee mixed with see ham MYR 12.50 nett. Both of us shared this ckt so the portion for me is not that much. A carby omad for me. After this brunch, I didn't eat anything else for this day.

*** Protein ***

10.58 am - I bought this one portion siew yuk MYR 9 nett from Canton z stall Jalan perisa for him because I think he needs to eat more protein. I didn't eat any of it because the stall staff has pour a spoonful of shallot oil and deep fried shallots on top of the siew yuk.

*** His early dinner ***

3.48 pm - he fried two eggs for his early dinner and ate them with the remaining half of avocado from his morning breakfast.

*** Status ***

This information is useful to know. 
Source:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the very informative article. It is one of my fears that either one of may parents may be affected. It would be very tough to deal with this condition.

    ReplyDelete