Tuesday, November 14, 2023

3 times on duty days

On Tuesday 14.nov.2023, he went over 3 times for breakfast, lunch and dinner to ensure the elderly take meals cos it is his duty day.

*** HOP Pinnacle Condo ***

4.29 pm - we shared these dishes for early dinner.

4.48 pm - warm purple and orange sweet potatoes tong sui. Not too sweet so is tasty.

4.45 pm - the sweet potato tong sui before I drank the liquid.

What a round total amount of MYR 50 which I didn't plan for, I just order the dishes I want to eat.

*** Golden Chopsticks coffee shop ***

11.18 am - MYR 10 nett for roast chicken and siew yuk which he gave some to the elderly. MYR 15 nett for two chapfan no rice with a glass of iced Cham drink. He bought wanton noodles soup for the elderly's lunch.

6 comments:

  1. warm sweet potatoes in my place called as kolak....like the set menu that you share here. Make me mouthwatering. Have a nice day ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet potato is always nice to eat. Thank you, you have a nice day too.

      Delete
  2. I like that tong sui. Long time didn't eat that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is tasty because not that sweet and have many pieces of sweet potatoes in it.

      Delete
  3. Salute the efforts of your generation in taking care of the older one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember reading your posts about your late mother in law. Your husband's side also made great efforts to take care of her, right?

      Delete