Monday, February 21, 2022

Stay Home

 On Monday 21.feb.22, we stayed at home and just ate the remaining food from the previous days.

1 pm - our shared lunch of rice from Friday and economy rice dishes from Sunday. There is still one bowl of remaining petai minced meat mixed with kung Po chicken cubes in the fridge and one portion of cooked plain rice from Saturday. 

For dinner, I ate 7 of 8 slice of the pizza from Monday, one week ago. He ate one egg tart and one siew Bao from Sunday. So we didn't order any food on this day.

12 comments:

  1. oh no! the pizza is still there? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to stay home. Sometimes I do the same to finish the food that is available. Anyway, teringin pula petai :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always buy petai dish dwhen I see that the dish is available.

      Delete
  3. If I have a lot of leftover food, they will all end up in a pot ...choy keok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, better eat the remaining food than to waste them.

      Delete
  4. I also tend to buy a lot at one go. Then have to think how and when to finish off everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buy a lot is convenient but if family is not big, will take many days to finish the food which is a tiny bit tiring especially there are new food to be eaten as he eats mostly newer food and I appoint myself to eat those cooked food older than 3 days.

      Delete
    2. Yeah I end up being the main 'dustbin'.

      Delete
    3. Hahahaha, same as me here. 😆

      Delete