Saturday, June 8, 2019

WG New Menu

The final (5th) daily set lunch at Medifoods, PJ to reach breakeven so target is achieved. MYR 12.42 nett after applying the 10% discount to the usual price of MYR 13.80 nett by using the member card.

New Menu: Noodles Section. I plan to try the mee rebus and lontong next time.

This time I tried the Kwai Fa Mee at MYR 16.90 nett.

Kwai Fa Mee at MYR 15.21 nett after 10% discount. The noodle is somewhat similar to those type of thin Hakka noodles without any kansui (alkaline) taste. Shredded carrots, green capsicums, cloud ear fungus are stir fried with the noodles so it is tasty. I like that the egg is fully cooked without any runny yolk.

 New Menu: Dessert Section. We were there again on a Tuesday.

So it is Snow Fungus with Pumpkin and Wolfberries for me at MYR 4.32 nett after 10% discount off MYR 4.80 nett. I did not use the syrup provided in the small pot so the dessert broth is completely devoid of sweetness which is just how I like it.

10 comments:

  1. The desserts all look so good, I like sweet potato, I like pumpkin, I like fuchok, I like toufufa, oh no, I don't know which one to choose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go everyday and order one a day to try them all.

      Delete
  2. Honestly, i wanna taste that Kwai Fa Mee!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can taste every item on the menu by eating there everyday.

      Delete
  3. The kwai fa mee looks good. I like the dessert your ordered. I think I want to try cooking the dessert to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes do cook it. nice combination of ingredients.

      Delete
  4. Congrats haha. I'll probably just skip the veggies and fill up on desserts too, heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, no need to congrats on reaching the target lah, lolx! :D

      Delete