Sunday, September 27, 2026

MV-9-6-40 Prawn Tartine

On Sunday 27.sep.2026, went to PJ for pork mix soup noodles and then to Midvalley mall again to use 3 x MYR 5 vouchers to buy a soft kettle bell and also for me to eat the prawn tartine mentioned by PH:

https://phonghongbakes.blogspot.com/2026/09/happy-malaysia-day.html?m=1

*** Yin's sourdough cafe midvalley mall ***

10.12 am - grilled prawnole tartine MYR 30++
The slice of sourdough bread is thick with crusty sides. There are 4 grilled prawns with chili 🌢️ flakes on them so I find them quite spicy πŸ₯΅ 
I ate the prawn tail shells too. It is accompanied by a small tub of mangoes cubes.

10.05 am - orange butter cake, banana walnut cake MYR 8++ for one slice of cake and a pot of hot flower tea MYR 16++
Total about MYR 7x++


On Wednesday 23.sep.26, we went to yin's at pavilion bukit jalil but their menu doesn't have this tartine section so we didn't get to order the prawn tartine since this dish is not available at this particular branch.

*** The Nasi lemak shop Midvalley Mall ***

11.20 am - his nasi lemak fried chicken MYR 17.90 which I didn't eat at all since I am full.
We shared one large glass of cold barley drink no sugar MYR 5.90
Total MYR 27.60 nett.

*** Little Bro Noodles PJ ***

7.53 am - warm soup on a rainy morning πŸ˜‹ 

7.49 am - our orders MYR 38.40 nett.

*** Rainy morning 🌧️ ☔ ***

9.07 am - green green green, so soothing to the πŸ‘€ 

*** Beryl's ice cream ***

9.29 am - saw this display 

9.30 am - 3 for MYR 15 but I didn't buy any.

Morning 44.10
Next morning 43.85
Removed 250g water because completed meals early at 11.30 am.

*** The End ***

5 comments:

  1. Oooo...beryl's now got ice cream.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dunno got sell I'm family mart or not

      Delete
    2. Used to pass by beryl's warehouse in Serdang. Sometimes got warehouse sale prior to big festival. I never buy coz not a fan of choc. But if got ice cream, tht's a different storyπŸ˜„

      Delete
  2. Love all your photos, dear Mun! Prawn tartine is something I have never heard of before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mun, thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog. In response to your questions, I don't know what that is in the photo with my aunt.
    And I have never made any cheesecake, baked or not.

    ReplyDelete