Friday, September 25, 2026

Way too sweet no moon

On Friday 25.sep.2026, he decided to just eat brunch nearby before dropping by to do some airing then went to collect my item coloured silver bling bling. After that I chose to eat desserts at Big Eyes ssg. He went 🏡 and I walked 🏡 after I ate all the desserts.

*** Big eyes ssg ***

9.40 am - I ordered abc ice MYR 12.90+
The dark sauce is gula melaka so it was very sweet.

9.40 am -  top view 

9.42 am - I ordered hot mung bean sweet potatoes tong sui for him and it was even sweeter than my ice dessert. 

*** Sun Kin City ssg ***

7.50 am - we tend to almost always order these items at this eatery.

Morning 43.75
Next morning 43.70
Removed 50g water which is negligible.

*** The End ***

2 comments:

  1. yea, i also noticed there was no moon yesterday....where has it gone? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled when I read Nux's comment. Yes, where has the moon gone? Thank you for sharing your photos, dear Mun!

    ReplyDelete