On Monday 7.sep.2026, we went to eat brunch at 126 kopitiam Sri Petaling and then walked to Teochew cuisines kopitiam Sri Petaling for my food.
*** Teochew cuisines kopitiam Sri Petaling ***
This eatery used to be called Chan's Kitchen Teochew cuisines at Sri Petaling.
9.13 am - I ordered braised eggs verbally but the order was noted down as braised tofu. I just accepted it because I didn't check the printed chit and the price is the same. I also ordered white tofu and choy poh omelette. These 3 items combo is MYR 10.90++
The red bean tong sui aka sweet soup is MYR 1.90++ when ordered with a dish from the breakfast menu. The dish I ordered is mee Siam with pork slices curry MYR 16.90++
The barley tong sui is foc because he did a review online.
9.16 am - the breakfast dish I ordered which is pork slices curry which is very tasty 😋 mee Siam.
9.24 am - all the above are mine because he has eaten his fill. 😂
When 🏡 he prepared the back for the next day's appointment.
11.25 am - he 🚗 to million ssg for a cold glass of coffee because it was too hot when he has completed the preparation.
Mercury Quicksilver Hermes
I was fomo
*** 126 kopitiam Sri Petaling ***
8.36 am - cold coffee, hot cham and soft boiled eggs MYR 10.20 nett.
8.42 am - his chapfan no rice of broccoli 🥦 and okra MYR 5 nett
8.44 am - he ordered curry noodles which we shared.
Morning 44.05
Next morning 44.55
Retained 500g water because drank sweet tong sui 😂
*** The End ***
The curry noodles has such a beautiful fiery color! You managed to finish your breakfast? Or tapau back some?
ReplyDeleteYes, I ate everything because I want to close for the day so don't want to bring food home.
DeleteDear Mun, cold coffee doesn't sound good. I love broccoli 🥦 but have never tried okra.
ReplyDeleteOh is it? We love to drink cold coffee drinks.
DeleteI'm a new fan of cold coffee after getting my insulated Tyeso mug with straw. Can sip on it the whole day and still have ice cubes clanking by 6pm! Do try the mug if this sounds good to you.
ReplyDeleteWow 😮😳 so nice got endless coffee mug like Doraemon pocket 😂
DeleteOnly ONE mug with great insulation ability heh.
Delete