Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Half Kerabu Rice

On Tuesday 29.sep.2026, went to Sun Kin City ssg for breakfast and then went to MyTown cheras.
Parking fees MYR 5.50 nett for 3 hours 36 minutes.

*** Serai MyTown ***

11.45 am - salmon MYR 40++ my order.
It has salmon, prawns, mussels, potatoes and octopus in tomato puree.

11.46 am - one grilled prawn and two shelled prawns.

11.45 am - nasi kerabu with a request for less rice MYR 28++
Hot lemongrass tea which has honey MYR 7++
Iced long black MYR 10++
Total MYR 98.60 nett.

After that we went to eat one warm tub of herbal jelly at kwong woh tong.

*** Sun Kin City ssg ***

8.53 am - roast chicken and siew yuk MYR 12 nett
Eggs and cham MYR 5.50 nett.

8.57 am - pork misua MYR 10 nett.

Morning 43.85
Next morning 43.60
Removed 250g water due to iced long black and herbal jelly which acts as diuretics.

*** The End ***

6 comments:

  1. Next door IKEA foodcourt got promo RM30 for 3 main meals, on Tuesday & Wed this month, so 29 & 30 sep is the final 2 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks very much for this info. 😊

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh, and the recipes I post on my blog just sound good to me. I don't cook a lot, but when I do, I don't follow recipes. I used to when I was married from 1983 to 1998, but since I have been alone I just make what I like and things I have made in the past.

      Delete
    2. Ok, thanks for the clarification. I thought when u announced that u r putting recipes up that they are your recipes. My own misunderstanding 😂

      Delete
    3. Your photos are lovely too 😻

      Delete