*** Sun Kin City ssg ***
*** Clear Freezer Food ***
1.30 pm - this tub of yogurt ice cream best by 08.01.2027 has been in the freezer for many months so I took it out to eat and before I know it, I ate all 750 ml of it in one sitting 😋
I also ate all the remaining individual packs of franzzi cookies.
Morning 44.25
Next morning 44.45
Retained 200g water because ate whole 750ml tub of ice cream.
*** The End ***




Eating kpi? How you measure?😂
ReplyDeleteKpi not for eating. For the opposite. Some people do it daily. Our kpi is max 3 days.
DeleteIce cream? Luckily because of you, I remember I have few ice cream potong to clear before expiring soon!!!
ReplyDeleteYa better eat them 😋
DeleteThat ice cream flavor is my favorite and I have also eaten the whole thing all at once and then I got sick and threw up! Lesson learnt >.<
ReplyDeleteU also like strawberry 🍓 taste? My favourite taste too. Luckily I didn't throw up this ice cream but the next day due to other reasons.
DeleteSpeaking of ice-cream, there is currently a b1f1 promotion on Grab. Cheaper than 31% off.
ReplyDeleteWah, very good 👍🏻😊 😋 thanks for letting me know 😁
Delete