Friday, September 27, 2024

Pruning Plants

On Friday 27.sep.2024, went to nearby million ocean coffee shop for brunch. He walked to Tim won coffee shop to buy trotters wanton noodles dry for his mid day early dinner after he pruned some plants in the front yard.

*** Million Ocean ssg ***

9.45 am - he almost always order this chicken meat curry noodles MYR 10 nett and I finished off the remaining mihun horfun for him.

9.53 am - his ice coffee o kosong and my iced  cham total MYR 6 nett for both drinks. I ordered roast duck breast meat and two braised eggs MYR 14 nett that I shared with him.

10 am - I have MYR 1 in coins that I want to use up and only MYR 5 notes so I bought 2 packs of kuih at MYR 3 nett each. I feel that these kuihs have less glutinous rice and more misc flours so the taste is not the best.

Morning 43.95
Next morning 43.75

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment