Saturday, September 28, 2024

Double Layers Roof

On Saturday 28.sep.2024, at 7 am went to TST coffee shop formerly new Lian hin coffee shop for brunch.

*** TST formerly New Lian Hin happy garden ***

7.26 am - my dry Hor fun braised lamb MYR 16.90 which is tasty but there is a lot of hor fun, way out of my comfort eating amount but I ate them all. There are 3 pieces of deep fried lard cubes mixed into the Hor fun noodles. I gave him two and I ate one because he doesn't want to eat 3 cubes. There are about 6 pieces of tender lamb on bones in this dish.

7.26 am - I also ordered one glass of iced cincau coffee MYR 4.90 whereas he ordered a large cup of hot hainam char drink MYR 3.60 with a bowl of pork mihun horfun and he was surprised that there are no livers and innards in his bowl of noodles. He wondered whether they sell innards or not but he didn't ask them about it. The pork noodles soup tastes of garlic and a bit of tong choy.

7.34 am - he also ordered kaya toasts with chilled butter MYR 3.50 and soft boiled eggs MYR 3.80 so total price for 6 items is MYR 42.20 nett. The  butter isn't as tasty as some butter that I have often eaten.

My omad is completed at 8.30 am.

Morning 43.75
Next morning ??.??

7.38 am -  he says the eggs are tasty with big orangy egg yolks 😋 

12 noon - quarter roast chicken bottom portion MYR 17 nett for his early dinner.

*** Mystery progress ***

8.20 am - metal roof sheets have been put on top of the metal roof frame.

19Sep2024 - this is the metal frame 9 days ago.

8.20 am - can see from the side that the existing roof tiles at the bottom of the metal roof frame are not removed.

*** The End ***

1 comment:

  1. I can't handle too much carbs these days. Today we went to a Japanese restaurant and the rice bowls had too much rice. But I ate it all and felt bloated. So no dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete