*** Canton-Z Tmn Bkt indah ***
*** Chun Yang Tmn Bkt indah ***
*** Hiong Seng ssg ***
3.18 pm - I was hungry at 3 pm because I didn't eat any of the pork fats in the roast pork in the morning.
My chapfan no rice with steamed eggs, assam fish tail half portion and slices of pineapple MYR 12 nett. His chapfan with a little rice MYR 9 nett.
Not sure what fish it was, a bit of earthy taste, just a small bit with many fine long bones so must be very careful when eating it.
After that we wanted to go to Lai Lai desserts shop but it was having an off day.
*** Clear Freezer Food ***
4.16 pm - I ate all these remaining pan mee noodles from Friday 18sep2026, bought one week ago from Desa Petaling, in their frozen state. Crunchy and cold.
After that I drank a glass of cold drip coffee, yirgacheffe coffee.
Morning 43.65
Next morning 43.75
Retained 100g water because ate frozen pan mee noodles.
*** The End ***




The bbq pork rice & roasted pork is RM9 each right? Coz if RM7 it doesn't add up to RM27.....
ReplyDeleteYes you are correct 💯😊
DeleteI have corrected it to 9
The chapfan got pineapple as dish? Interesting.
ReplyDeleteYes, just pineapple 🍍 slices as one dish in a tray
DeleteBarbecue pork rice sounds very good, dear Mun.
ReplyDeleteI like all the bbq/roasted meat. I want to try a new porridge restaurant that serves roasted pork/chicken/duck.
ReplyDelete