Friday, July 14, 2023

Movie Morning

Friday 14.jul.2023 is our movie day. We reached Pudu ICC food court at about 7 am for brunch. Went to Sunway Velocity after that. Bought self service dispenser coffee at the hotel there while waiting for the mall to open at 10 am. Flat white MYR 9.50 nett and Expresso MYR 7 nett.

Watched the IMAX movie from 10.30 am to 1.24 pm so the movie is nearly 3 hours. Enjoyable action movie. Ate early dinner of 50% off promo steamed fish at Canton kitchen. Then bought 6 doughnuts from Krispy Kreme and get 6 original glazed doughnuts for 86 cents only because it is Krispy Kreme 86 anniversary on 14.jul.2023 so they are having this one day promotion.

*** Pudu ICC food court ***

7.17 am - we sat near this Hainan coffee stall so we ordered drinks and croissant from them.

7.19 am - his drink MYR 3 nett and my croissant kaya butter MYR 6 nett.

7.16 am - special teo chew steam horfun stall.

7.28 am - my fish fillet steam hor fun MYR 11 nett.

7.17 am - his pork hor fun soup from Shun Wah stall.

*** Sunway Velocity ***

9.10 am - Victor so magnificent.

*** Canton kitchen ***

2.18 pm - promo 50% off steamed fish so we ordered signature steamed patin fish. They put a lot of crispy deep fried lard cubes as toppings for the fish. I ordered tofu.

2.08 pm - a small portion of char siew.

2.13 pm - our favourite papaya ribs soup.

Total bill is MYR 97.35 nett.

3.20 pm - Canton kitchen at Sunway Velocity.

*** Krispy Kreme ***

4.15 pm - buy any 6 doughnuts and get 6 original glazed doughnuts at 86 cents only for just 1 day.

Total price for 12 doughnuts MYR 21.90 nett.

Promo only for one day.

8 comments:

  1. The Krispy Kreme promo is very worth it. I used to be addicted to doughnuts. I wonder what movie you watched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is very worth it and so happens we are there for this only one day promo so bought it. The latest action movie that is very popular now. I think you would be able to guess the name of the movie. The main actor is Katie holme x spouse.

      Delete
  2. Watched a morning movie once, and actually quite good timing because after it ended, can go for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These days I watch drama from my tablet. I like the traditional old fashion type of curry puffs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to eat curry puffs too. I also watch drama on hp.

      Delete
  4. Movie day! Nice... it has been a long time since I last watch a movie in cineplex. I like the croissant with kaya, I just took one yesterday with lots of butter!

    ReplyDelete