On Saturday 1.aug.2026, went to a nearby eatery for food.
*** New eatery ssg ***
9.14 am - old canton roast duck has replaced ming hin eatery.
*** Sun Kin City ssg ***
9.20 am - we shared all the food ordered. Pork noodles soup add 2 eggs
9.22 am - I bought roast pork and braised eggs MYR 14 nett for us to share.
*** His early dinner ***
1.01 pm - this is the turmeric chicken cubes from the previous day. I didn't eat any because I have completed my meals for this day at 11 am.
Morning 44.70
Next morning 44.20
Removed 500g water because completed meals early at 11 am.
*** The End ***
Hi dear Mun, this sounds good! I have never tried it.
ReplyDeleteJust coat or marinate the boneless chicken cubes lightly with turmeric powder and stir fry them I think 🤔
DeleteI love turmeric chicken! I must try to close my eating window earlier to see what it is like. I was OMAD yesterday but around 10:30pm I had to go to the kitchen and eat. LOL!
ReplyDeleteIf after drinking water still very hungry until cannot sleep then better go eat supper or some snacks at night. No point being so strict about it.
DeleteCompleted meal at 11am is rather early. Your eating window is only 4 hours? You must be an early sleeper.
ReplyDeleteI am flexible so if I feel full, I will close for the day after breakfast or early brunch. No la, I usually sleep after 1 am but sometimes if very tired will take naps or sleep at 10 pm.
DeleteHi dear Mun, I thank you so much for your two sweet comments on my blog! There are a couple of reasons why there aren't any of my own photos on this post. LOL! One, is because it is still pretty hot and humid here in Montreal so I haven't been going out as much as I would like to. Secondly, I am working on my family genealogy and this involves sharing and receiving photos with my cousins both in emails and on occasion in person.
ReplyDeleteI will continue to share my photos in my posts as always, dear friend. There are photos in my next post which will appear on Sunday at 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. I believe this will be 7 a.m. Monday your time.
Thank you so much for your friendship and support, I really appreciate you. :)
Thank you Linda for your detailed reply 🙂
DeleteLooking forward to your cell phone photos this Sunday
Have a nice weekend! 😀 💕
Turmeric chicken cubes is ayam goreng kunyit? I would get those once in a while, yummy with a bit of sambal.
ReplyDelete