Wednesday, August 12, 2026

PBJ-8-1-28 Hiong Seng chapfan is open

On Wednesday 12.aug.2026, friend picked us up at 9.20 am to go to Pavilion bukit jalil and dropped us off at family mart ssg to collect items at around 2.20 pm.

*** Oriental Kopi PBJ ***

10.20 am - breakfast set MYR 14.90++
Nasi lemak curry chicken MYR 15.90++
Total MYR 35.75 nett.

*** Krispy Kreme PBJ ***

10.57 am - limited edition Chocobreak

10.57 am - salted caramel crumble, chocolate bliss and chocolate butter cookie donuts.

*** Opening Dec 2026 PBJ ***

11.07 am - Real Kungfu GD eatery which opened in Aug 2023 has now closed. So they did 3 years of business in PBJ.

11.07 am - old Nayang coffee eatery is doing renovation 

*** Food Merchant PBJ ***

1.08 pm - 4 point trotters set MYR 25.23 nett.

1.18 pm - I ordered satay MYR 19.08 nett. The hot tea is included foc in the 4 point trotters set.

Total MYR 44.30 nett.

*** Hiong Seng chapfan ssg ***

2.27 pm - we went to take a look at the chapfan dishes.

*** Lai Lai desserts ssg ***

2.30 pm - one big bowl of warm mung bean tongsui to share. One small bowl of warm red bean tongsui.

Total MYR 6.60 nett.

Morning 44.85
Next morning 44.65
Removed 200g water, I have no idea why since ate sugar and didn't drink coffee ☕ 

*** The End ***

2 comments:

  1. When I looked at the Krispy Kreme Chocobreak poster, I could immediately feel sweetness and chocolate in my mouth! LOL! I think it is very sweet, I hope no Krispy Kreme open in Starling hah..hah...hah.... The new chap fan shop, how are the dishes? Many varieties?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, the 🍩 should be very sweet. That is why I didn't buy them.
      This new chapfan eatery has more varieties than the existing chapfan eateries in this Taman but I fear there wouldn't be enough customers because this is a very small Taman.

      Delete