Monday, August 10, 2026

Congee Eggs

On Monday 10.aug.2026, he chose to go to eat congee at Chan's kitchen which has moved to their own shop unit and is now named teochew cuisines Kopitiam.

*** Teochew Cuisines Kopitiam Sri Petaling ***

9.18 am - he ordered A+A+B MYR 18.80++ set with congee MYR 2++ while I ordered B+B+B set MYR 10.80++ with congee MYR 2++

A is the meat section in the menu.
B is the egg and vegetables section.

9.18 am - with unlimited congee so I ordered another bowl of congee after I have finished my bowl of congee. 

*** Avocado 🥑 ***

10.23 am - we shared one avocado 🥑 he bought from pinnacle condo supermarket on thu 6.aug.2026.

Morning machine battery low so no readings 
Next morning 44.55

*** The End ***

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mun, the avocado 🥑 looks delicious. I love your pictures, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congee with many accompanying dishes is very nice.

    ReplyDelete