Sunday, August 30, 2026

Best Value Sang Har Noodles

On Sunday 30.aug.2026, went to PJ for brunch because need to do a delivery at 10 am.

*** Oh Yeah SS2 ***

8.22 am - I ordered the Sang Har aka fresh river big prawns noodles MYR 17.80+ which is the most popular dish here. We saw a table of 3 elderly men all eating this dish.

He ordered 5 pieces prawn wantons MYR 7+, hot coffee MYR 3.20+ and set soft boiled eggs and kaya butter toasts MYR 6.60+

Total MYR 38.05 nett.

8.28 am - soft boiled eggs and side view of kaya butter toasts 

*** Little Bro Pork noodles PJ ***

9.18 am - two bowls of small portion pork mix without noodles MYR 6 each.
Add on livers MYR 5 and add on intestines MYR 3 but this time they didn't make multilayered intestines so the intestine is thin.

*** Big Eye noodles ssg ***

10.51 am - we ordered two desserts. Hot Mung bean sweet potato tong sui MYR 5.90+ for him
Mango 🥭 Bingsu MYR 14.90+ for me
Total MYR 22.10 nett.

10.52 am - good value for money as it has 5 toppings:
Mangoes
Popping jelly balls
Brown sugar qq balls
Mango qq cylinders 
White qq jelly balls

He went 🏡 because he completed eating before me so I walked home 11.21 am to 11.27 am. 6 minutes walk. Fast.

Morning 44.05
Next morning ??.??

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. Dear Mun, I enjoyed seeing all your photos. The food looks very nice! And I am so glad you got good value for your money as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Independence Day, dear friend. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sang har noodles look good. I think Sekinchan Kitchen serves sang har noodles. I wanted to try it but somehow I never got to it.

    ReplyDelete