Thursday, May 23, 2024

1 km walk in 13 mins

On Thursday 23.may.2024, went to Ikea to use the recycling bins. Before that, went to Pudu ICC to eat brunch. Ate very early dinner at MyTown before going back. Then walk out 500m x2 to collect delivery cables and was back in 13 mins.

*** Sushi Baby Cami MyTown ***

1.51 pm - I ordered a grilled salmon set MYR 24.9+ for him. He gave almost all the rice for me to eat so I was very full after eating all the rice which is quite a big bowl. Nice meal except that both of us can't get used to the oil used to grill the salmon and Shishamo because the oil doesn't taste like the oil that we often eat.

Free flow of self service cold and hot green tea which is very good for me because I was very thirsty so I drank 1.5 cup of green tea which was very very cold so it was very refreshing and worked well to quench my thirst.

1.44 pm - he ordered grilled Shishamo MYR 8.9+ which has 4 Shishamo and we ate the heads also.

1.40 pm - most basic chawanmushi MYR 4.90+
There are fanciful chawanmushi in the menu such as unagi chawanmushi and inari chawanmushi.

*** Pudu ICC ***

10.05 am - he chose these two bowls of food which we shared:
1. Mixed pork parts in soup without noodles MYR 13 nett from G-15 Imbi Ming Kee pork noodles stall 
2. Wine egg mihun MYR 12 nett

10.06 am - then he went to buy a cold Cham from Big Eye Hainan Tea stall which I can only taste the sweet milk which is stronger than the tea or coffee taste.

10.19 am - I bought a spring onion pancake aka scallion pancake MYR 3 nett because when I was in Taiwan I like to eat these spring onion pancakes and so happen our table in Pudu ICC this time was right in front of a stall that sell this pancake so I bought it as I have been thinking about eating these spring onion pancakes for a few months now. I find the spring onion taste to be too light and it could be a little bit more salty.

10.22 am - I also bought one egg chives pancake MYR 3.5 nett to try. Tastes ok, easy to eat because it is quite thin.

From the fried nian gao stall, I bought 2 nian gao MYR 2.5 nett each and 1 deep fried banana MYR 1.8 nett to share with him.

10.03 am - I saw this stall right next to my seat so I bought these two items.

10.03 am - the spring onion pancake stall is next to the Ming Kee pork noodles stall.

10.03 am - the name of the stall is 中国小吃 aka snacks from the mainland.

Morning 43.8

*** Items Bought ***

1. Perjohan stool MYR 125
2. Antagen dish washing PC MYR 2
3. Rinnig M gloves MYR 5 x 2 pairs
Total MYR 137

*** The walk ***

3.41 - start
3.47 - collect item
3.54 - back
Total 13 mins for 500 m x 2 round trip

*** The End ***

8 comments:

  1. Those pancakes, I like. I would order the scallion pancakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good exercise to burn off the calories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping it would burn more but it didn't.

      Delete
  3. Scallion pancakes aren't easy to find. I ended buying from shopee. Not bad but too salty. And you have to fry it yourself. I won't be buying again so soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mother used to make these scallion pancakes at home for us to eat when we were young. Your helper would be able to make them easily from flour as your helper is good in cooking. Or if you have time you can make them yourself too.

      Delete
    2. True. I can give her the recipe heh heh.

      Delete