Sunday, March 17, 2024

Sunday Vege Chapfan

On Sunday 17.mar.2024, it is our chapfan brunch day at tuck tuck tei Taman desa. Then sent 3 packs of 500g dark soy bean powder expiry date 30 December 2024 to my friend.

*** Tuck tuck tei Taman desa ***

9.54 am - MYR 19.70 nett for:
1. Cham ping drink MYR 3.2 nett
2. Two chapfan no rice MYR 16.50 nett:
Hers - Broccoli cauliflower celery, bitter gourd, okra, 1 braised egg, steamed egg;
His - steamed chicken thigh, 1 braised egg, bean sprout tofupok

9.59 am - his pork slices, livers, choy sum vege soup without noodles MYR 9 nett. I ate one piece of liver with red chilies.

*** Sky kopitiam Taman desa ***

5.12 pm - he ate this MYR 10 nett roast chicken thigh and siew yuk for his dinner that I walked to buy for him from sky kopitiam while he was still eating the pork soup.

*** Clear Freezer Food ***

1.01 pm - I ate this ice cream from my freezer bought last year aka in 2023.

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment