Sunday, January 28, 2024

Pudu ICC food court

On Sunday 28.jan.2024, went Pudu ICC food court for breakfast and then went to Aeon Taman maluri to do CNY grocery shopping for my friend.

*** Madam Eng Curry Noodles ***

8.36 am - since we are sitting near this curry stall, he bought a bowl of curry noodles MYR 11 nett to try. Creamy curry broth, just a little spicy. We were asked whether or not we wanted seeham aka cockles and we replied yes.

8.29 am - this is the curry stall.

*** Alice popiah ***

8.29 am - there was a long queue at the popiah stall that I usually buy from so I went to Alice popiah stall instead. Seaweed popiah MYR 7.50 nett. Crunchy raw jicama is so naturally sweet.

*** Imbi Ming Kee pork noodles ***

8.18 am - his favourite pork noodles with tender livers.

*** Lintang 138 Coffee ***

8.19 am - claypot hot cham drink MYR 2.8 nett. Claypot iced coffee O MYR 4.2 nett and thin crispy butter kaya toasts MYR 3.5 nett. Total MYR 10.50 nett.

*** Apam Balik ***

8.26 am - my friend requested me to buy a plate of thick apam Balik MYR 8 nett. I also bought a container of thin apam Balik for my friend to compare against the thick ones.

8.20 am - apam Balik stall.

*** put chai gou ***

8.17 am - my friend also asked me to buy a box of 3 brown and 3 green put chai gou MYR 5 nett.

8.17 am - I bought a box of 3 pulut panggang MYR 5 for my friend.

*** Hock hua tonic ***

11.39 am - he bought 2 boxes of chicken essence for the elderly.

*** Clear Food ***

12.28 noon - half a char siew bao from Foo Hing Dim Sum and a bit of gwai Lin gou from hock hua tonic.

12.44 noon - the elderly ate the congee that kid1 sent but didn't eat the yau zhar gwai so I ate it to clear it.

4 comments:

  1. The curry noodles look so good! Was it extra spicy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still more used to seeing apam balik at a market stall rather than in a proper food court.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now more and more coffee shops and food courts have kl apam balik aka peanut pancakes but they are not the same as Penang apam balik

      Delete