Thursday, August 10, 2023

Golden Crispy Pancake

On Thursday 10.aug.2023, went to 126 Kopitiam for chapfan lunch and bought lunch for the Elderlies. For early dinner, went to Laow Di Fang eatery in happy garden before he went to change gauze for the elderly.

*** 126 Kopitiam Sri Petaling ***

11.19 am - this golden Crispy pancake stall started business at 126 Kopitiam coffee shop Sri Petaling around 15.jun.2023 but I have never noticed it until today so I bought one crispy pancake from it today.

This price list is copied from their fb. Today I bought one peanut and corn crispy pancake MYR 3 nett. It is sweet and crispy.

This photo is also copied from their fb page. I will buy one crispy pancake to eat everytime I eat lunch at this coffee shop next time.

10.59 am - left: his chapfan no rice MYR 7 nett. Right: my chapfan no rice MYR 6 nett. He bought noodles soup and chap fan no rice for the Elderlies' lunch.

*** Laow Di Fang eatery happy garden ***

3.51 pm - beef wat tan hor MYR 22 nett. Wok hei is there. Lots of hor fun.

3.56 pm - ice cham c Kosong MYR 5 nett and roti Bakar butter and home made kaya MYR 3.5 nett. The kaya tastes similar to the green part of kuih seri muka so I like it.

3.56 pm - he left me this huge portion of hor fun which is way too much for me but I stuffed all into my tummy and was very full. 

The beef slices are very tasty and of good quality taste. Maybe next time will request for less hor fun. Will order the dry beef hor fun to try on our next visit.

4.41 pm - total price is MYR 33.50 nett as he also ordered a cup of hot coffee MYR 3 nett.

6 comments:

  1. I think I will be a no-rice person too next time... my friend started with no rice diet more than a month ago... as for myself, I am still taking once awhile, just two or three tablespoon of white rice if there's curry on the table...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U can just keep to eating less rice if u like to eat rice and there is no issue with your blood sugar level.

      Delete
  2. The crispy pancake reminded me of apam balik, the thinner version. I like that more than the thicker one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always liked that crispy apam. Usually will take at Ramadan buffets even though it's so filling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so thin that I don't think it will occupy much space in your tummy.

      Delete