On Friday 25.sep.2026, he decided to just eat brunch nearby before dropping by to do some airing then went to collect my item coloured silver bling bling. After that I chose to eat desserts at Big Eyes ssg. He went 🏡 and I walked 🏡 after I ate all the desserts.
*** Big eyes ssg ***
9.40 am - I ordered abc ice MYR 12.90+
The dark sauce is gula melaka so it was very sweet.
9.42 am - I ordered hot mung bean sweet potatoes tong sui for him and it was even sweeter than my ice dessert.
*** Sun Kin City ssg ***
7.50 am - we tend to almost always order these items at this eatery.
Morning 43.75
Next morning 43.70
Removed 50g water which is negligible.
*** The End ***
yea, i also noticed there was no moon yesterday....where has it gone? lol!
ReplyDeleteIt went to hide from the haze
DeleteI smiled when I read Nux's comment. Yes, where has the moon gone? Thank you for sharing your photos, dear Mun!
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome 🤗😁
DeleteOh dear, the desserts were way too sweet. Did you both manage to eat the desserts? This morning the moon was big and bright.
ReplyDeleteHe ate all the sweet potatoes in the mung beans tong sui and I finished off everything for the two desserts even though they were too sweet. Ah, so the 🌝 was late 😂by a few days
DeleteI forgot all about looking for the moon on 25th! Oh well since you say it wasn't visible anyway.
ReplyDeleteAh, SE and JE are too old to play with lanterns I guess. That's y you forgot 😅
Delete