Wednesday, September 23, 2026

AG-9-2-21 PBJ-9-1-30 7 eggs

On Wednesday 23.sep.2026, he ate a light breakfast while I was still doing water fasting for 25 hours since 9 am the previous day before we went to drop off an item and then went to Pavilion bukit jalil for more food and shirt shopping. He ate 7 eggs on this day.

*** Sun Kin City ssg ***

8.48 am - hot cham and soft boiled eggs MYR 5.50 nett. The red bean Pao costs MYR 2.10 nett. He wanted to try it and it was acceptable.
Accumulated Egg he ate Count: 2

*** Oriental Kopi PBJ ***

10.10 am - mihun fried boneless chicken.
Accumulated Egg he ate Count: 3

10.18 am - breakfast set 
Accumulated Egg he ate Count: 5

*** Cream Cheese Heaven ***

11.01 am - limited edition Krispy Kreme donuts made with Philadelphia cheese:
Chocolate peanut butter cheesecake 
Strawberry cheesecake 
Tiramisu cheesecake

*** Best Ayam Gepuk Maker ***

11.03 am - the best?

*** Torii PBJ ***

Wanted to eat at sushi zanmai but ended up here at Torii because the Torii matcha latte mango cubes attracted my attention.

12.52 noon - Torii PBJ

1.02 pm - he ordered chicken katsu omelette don set which includes a cup of green tea. I upgraded his set to include miso soup, pickled cucumber and one mochi.
Accumulated Egg he ate Count: 7

The shop gave us a paper cup of popcorns 🍿 which is very sweet but I ate them all because I don't want to waste food.

I ordered Mango matcha latte cold drink, chawanmushi and grilled egg and cheese.
Total MYR 69 nett

Grilled egg n cheese 14.90++
Chawanmushi 5.90++
Chicken katsu omelette don 24.80++
Mango matcha latte ice 13.90++

1.04 pm - my order 

1.05 pm - stringy cheese 😋 

4.57 pm - drank the matcha latte mango.

Morning 43.70
Next morning 43.65
Removed 50g water which is negligible.

*** The End ***

10 comments:

  1. Dear Mun, your photos are lovely! The stringy cheese...mmmm! And the breakfast set looks delicious, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 😊 yesterday I ate till very full and very satisfied 😋

      Delete
  2. 7 eggs in one day💪💪
    where is the best ayam gepuk maker? Newly opened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure when it opened. The stall is inside food Merchant supermarket at pavilion bukit jalil.

      Delete
  3. Dear friend, thank you so much 💖 for 😊 telling me about the typo on my blog. I can't believe I wrote green yogurt instead of Greek yogurt. LOL I fixed it. Thanks again, Mun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think maybe the autocorrect changed your Greek to green 😂
      You are most welcome 🤗 💕

      Delete
  4. Bravo on your 25 hours water fast! All your food look fantastic. The other day on GrabFood, I saw a Ayam Gepuk Burger from MyBurgerLab. But it is not available anymore. I should have tried it earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks thanks. This egg cheese omelette is very tasty 😋 so I will order it again. Christine bakery has gepuk bagel 🥯 😂 gepuk is everywhere now

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. He didn't intentionally want to eat 7 eggs in a day 😂

      Delete