Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Omad

On Wednesday 30.sep.2026, went to a nearby coffee shop for omad.

*** Sun Kin City ssg ***

7.25 am - he ordered curry noodles soup with chicken MYR 10 nett. I ate a bit of it, not spicy, creamy curry soup.

7.22 am - soft boiled eggs and hot cham for him MYR 5.50 nett.

7.28 am - I ate these two eggs in this pork mix soup MYR 12 nett thus completing my meals for this day.

Morning 43.60
Next morning 43.20
Removed 400g water because completed omad early at 8.30 am.

*** Worth Remembering ***

This afternoon, I  fell asleep sitting on a low bath stool inside the bedroom and fell to the floor on my left side. When the side of my left knee n left elbow hit the cement floor, only then did I woke up. Dropped like a log πŸͺ΅πŸ€¦πŸ»‍♀️ luckily I m πŸ‘Œ 
This didn't happen to me before.

*** The End ***

6 comments:

  1. How come you fell asleep while sitting on a stool? Should have just take a nap on sofa/bed if feeling sleepy😢‍🌫️ Thank God, nothing serious happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I should have gone to take my afternoon nap. Was sitting on the stool resting while looking at my hp. πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  2. Dear Mun, I am glad you are okay! Bless your heart! Please make sure you get proper sleep, dear friend.
    Your photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I must make sure I get proper sleep 😴 πŸ’€

      Delete
  3. Oh dear! You must have been very tired to fall asleep like that. I am glad you were not hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I wasn't hurt too.
      Usually I will wake up when I start to sway after falling asleep sitting up. No idea why this time I dropped to the side like log πŸͺ΅ πŸ˜‚

      Delete