Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Minimo Bingsu Sri Petaling

On Wednesday 19.aug.2026, as I wanted to try out Minimo Bingsu, he said we will go there for brunch today but when we reached there and looked through the menu, we decided to eat brunch at Wang Yee Wang coffee shop nearby before coming back to Minimo for desserts.

*** Minimo Bingsu Sri Petaling ***

9.32 am - I ordered Mango 🥭 Bingsu MYR 23 nett which is enough for two pax so there were two empty small bowls on the tray for sharing but he doesn't eat milky food so I am the only one eating this ice dessert.  I completed my meals for this day after finishing everything on the tray. 😋 

The shaved ice taste creamy milky. On top of the ice was a layer of cream with chunks of mango 🥭 embedded in the cream. A small jug contains mango puree. The 4 small saucers contain:
1. Small mango 🥭 cubes
2. Aiyu jelly 
3. Springy brown sugar boba balls
4. Grass jelly

9.23 am - I also ordered chicken wings MYR 9.90 nett and cold Americano MYR 10 nett.
Total MYR 44.90 nett.

9.24 am - bright and airy cafe

9.17 am - looking at the front entrance 

9.18 am - looking at the back entrance which also houses two more shops. They share the space

9.19 am - small fishes swimming in a glass tank

9.17 am - a display of lights 

9.17 am - side entrance 

10.01 am - minimo

10.01 am - renovated nicely 

*** Wang Yee Wang coffee shop ***

8.43 am - soft boiled eggs, hot cham drink, pork noodles soup and MYR 10 nett of siew yuk aka roast pork.

8.44 am - I bought food from these two stalls.

8.41 am - fatt Kee hk style chicken rice
Look at the various roast items hanging there 

8.40 am - I ordered beef mix no noodle MYR 16 nett from this the one beef noodle stall.

8.47 am - beef balls, tripe, brisket and tendon no noodles MYR 16 nett. Acceptable.

*** New shop Sri Petaling ***

9.13 am - 福见supermarket

Morning 44.25
Next morning ??.??

*** The End ***

7 comments:

  1. Dear Mun, I am very happy to see your post and lovely photos! I love seeing aquariums! I find it so relaxing to watch fish swimming!
    Many of the foods you mention are new to me, dear friend. I do like roast pork!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog today! 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time converts to 7 a.m. (the next morning) Malaysia time.
    So my new blog post will appear for you on Thursday morning at 7 a.m.! You are 12 hours ahead of our time here in Montreal, Canada.
    I hope your week is going well. Sending you much love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda for letting me know the local time to expect your post. Thank you also for your wishes 💕
      Did you spot the aquarium in the photo?

      Delete
    2. Hi dear Mun, yes, I see the green in it.
      In response to your questions on my blog...I am not sure if my cousins are preserving the photos digitally, I will ask Vince when I meet with him next time at a delicatessen for breakfast.
      And no, I am not tall. LOL I am only 5 feet tall. But my cousin Vince is 6'2 and another older cousin who has passed away years ago was 6'4.

      Delete
    3. Hi Linda, thank you for your reply and details. I am 5 feet too. 🤝 Wow, your cousin Vince is tall 😲

      Delete
  2. Very nice cafe and the name is cute. One reason I don't like Bingsu is the addition of milk. I like looking at roasted meats hanging like that hah..hah...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some Bingsu don't use milk in the ice base. I prefer those. Ya those roast meat hanging like that looks like abundance of wealth 🪎 😂

      Delete
  3. Not a sweet tooth person, so rarely take dessert. Is the bingsu sweet? Nice that they have the seperate condiments so you can add and mix your own.

    ReplyDelete