Friday, August 14, 2026

101 Heritage Sri Petaling

On Friday 14.aug.2026, went to a new cafe in Sri Petaling that opened about one week ago. I asked the cashier and the reply was last Wednesday so I guess the date is 5.aug.2026. It opens at 9 am so we waited at 🏑 until 9 am then only went out for brunch.

*** 101 Heritage Sri Petaling ***

9.30 am - my big breakfast MYR 28.90+ and yuzu matcha cold drink MYR 15.90+
This big breakfast is very suitable for me because it has variety and the portion of each item is small:
Egg, mushrooms, toasts, avocado πŸ₯‘, chicken sausage, grilled chicken breast, and quinoa πŸ˜‹ 

I will be back to try other dishes.

9.27 am - soft boiled eggs MYR 4.50+ for him.

9.35 am - hot cham less sweet MYR 5.30+ for him.

9.32 am - nasi lemak chicken berempah MYR 18.90+

Total MYR 79.40 nett.

9.22 am - cozy interior 

9.15 am - storefront

9.15 am - at the far end is Leng 9 Kopitiam so after brunch, we walked to Leng 9 Kopitiam and bought two fried XO durian items.

*** Fried XO durian ***

10.39 am - NuxV recommended this deep fried XO durian MYR 4.90 nett each

11.13 am - bought two

11.33 am - the durian πŸ˜‹ 

*** His early dinner ***

4.01 am - eggs, small wood fungus
I didn't eat any of it because I completed my meals for this day at 12 noon.

Morning 44.80
Next morning 44.65
Removed 150g water because completed meals early at 12 noon.

*** The End ***

6 comments:

  1. Hello dear Mun, I enjoyed seeing all your photos!!! It sounds as if Nux gave you some good advice! You enjoyed it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about this newly opened cafe. I must go try one of these days....then after tht go to Leng9 buy the xo durian againπŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, please go try and see how U like the vibe there. Oh, you really like that xo durian 😁

      Delete
  3. Your big breakfast looks good and the yuzu matcha drink looks very attractive, green with (berries?) on top. Must be very refreshing. Oh, I have never seen deep fried durian. Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those red colour pieces on top of yuzu matcha drink are flower petals. Yes, very refreshing but the amount is too little.

      Delete