Monday, July 13, 2026

Observe 48 hours

On Monday 13.july.2026,  went to a nearby eatery for breakfast before going to foc job for about 2 hours. Lunch at Thong Kee Sri Petaling. He dropped me home and went to wait for the collection 80 for 2. At 3 pm, he picked me up and we went for early dinner.

*** Million ocean ssg ***

8.51 am - 2 braised eggs MYR 3 nett for me.

8.53 am - we shared this bowl of bitter gourd pork noodles in soup MYR 10.50 nett.

8.58 am - big cham hot MYR 3.40 nett and 2 soft boiled eggs for him MYR 3 nett. Total MYR 19.90 nett for 2 pax.

*** Thong Kee Sri Petaling ***

11.18 am - he ordered cold cham and chicken whole leg nasi lemak which we shared.

*** Big Eye Noodles ssg ***

3.05 pm - prawns noodles wine soup MYR 18.90+
Bubur cha-cha MYR 6.90+ tastes good, not that sweet and the coconut 🥥 santan is in the right amount. Total MYR 43.10 nett 

3.14 pm - my portion 

3.15 pm - we shared this cold pear white fungus tong sui MYR 14.90+

Morning 44.50 next morning 44.45 Removed 50g water which is negligible.

*** The End ***

8 comments:

  1. It's interesting they served the eggs in the plastic gadget. Better than using a timer. I used to have that plastic thingy and now I don't know how it disappeared. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think every household that eats soft boiled eggs will at one time bought one to try to use 😂
      We have one at home somewhere too 😂

      Delete
  2. Dear Mun, what is that yellow thing in your third photo? Does it boil eggs? I have never seen this before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't boil. The yellow thing is a container with separate top part and bottom part. The top part contains hot water which will slowly drip to the bottom part. To make soft boiled eggs, put two room temperature eggs into the top part and pour hot water to cover the eggs.
      When all the hot water has dripped to the bottom part, the eggs are ready to eat as soft boiled eggs. 😋

      Delete
  3. Ah, thanks 😊 for explaining to me what that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My egg container (technically my parents own it, I don't eat soft eggs) is orange in colour haha. I guess most people have them and there aren't many colours available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only seen yellow ones, never seen any orange ones 😂

      Delete